New to the workforce and saving for your next big purchase?
Do want to get all your finances sorted so you can focus on saving for your next big purchase? If so you have probably finished all your schooling and have recently joined the work force on a more permanent basis. You have probably not accumulated many assets, but also haven’t accumulated much debt yet either.
There’s a lot we can do to assist you at this stage in your life, and although the strategies we focus on at this time are quite simple, they can save you a considerable amount. We also try to explain our recommendations in a way that you can understand, and so that you will walk away with a better awareness of the financial aspects of your life.
Some strategies we may consider:
- Budgeting assistance to help you balance a cash flow to enjoy your life now, while ensuring you set aside enough to make sure you can also enjoy your future.
- Saving for your first home, with a particular focus on current Government assistance schemes.
- HECS/HELP – strategies regarding university fee repayments.
- Centrelink – assessing your eligibility and assisting you to claim Youth Allowance, Rent Assistance or Newstart allowance.
- Personal insurance, to ensure that you are covered if you should become seriously ill or injured and can no longer work.
- Non-concessional (after tax) super contributions with a particular focus on receiving the Government’s superannuation co-contribution.
- Review of your current superannuation to ensure it is cost effective and offers suitable investment and insurance options for you. View all Services