Protecting you and your legacy in your later years
Are you retired and wanting to ensure the longevity of your retirement funds, and your family’s legacy?
At this stage in your life, protecting your family to ensure they are cared for while you are still here and when you are gone is a priority.
We will still be assisting you to maximise your Centrelink benefits at this time, as well as ensuring the longevity of the retirement income streams you have in place.
Other strategies to consider are aged care facilities for yourself or a loved one, and Estate Planning – to ensure that the right assets are delivered to the right people at the right time.
Some strategies we may consider:
- Review of your current superannuation to ensure it offers access to appropriate retirement income stream options.
- We consider various sources for your retirement income and the best structure of these to ensure you receive regular payments and maximise their longevity.
- Personal investments, also play a vital role in accumulating funds for your retirement and we can research investment options and consider various products and tax minimisation strategies. We will also consider the best ownership for these investments in order to protect your assets, minimise tax, and benefit your beneficiaries.
- Capital Protection can be considered in order to protect the assets you have accumulated so far, particularly if you are concerned about capital loss and the impact this may have on your retirement.
- We will provide you with projections of your net assets, and how long these can be expected to last you in retirement, based upon your retirement expenditure and including additional expenditure such as holidays, or purchasing luxury items.
- We will consider your personal situation in relation to any potential Centrelink benefits, and ensure your income and assets are structured in order to maximise these payments.
- It’s important to review your Estate Plan (Wills, Powers of Attorney etc.) to protect your beneficiaries.
- We can assist you with decisions regarding Aged Care bond options and how to minimise your daily care fee. View all Services