Our initial meeting is free.
Following this meeting, we will prepare a Financial Plan Proposal:
- Outlining the strategies we will research and present in your personal financial plan
- As well as the advice fees payable for providing this advice.
This ensures you can make an informed decision on the value of the advice we are providing you with.
What happens next:
- We charge an initial fee for the research, preparation and implementation of your Primary Financial Plan.
- If you choose to accept our ongoing service, we then establish an ongoing service fee to cover our continued support.
Important to know:
- We do not receive commissions for any superannuation or investment products we recommend, which means that we will only select a product which is right for your personal situation.
- Our fees are based solely upon the advice you require and will therefore vary over time as you will require more or less financial assistance with each change in your “stage of life”.
- Additionally, some client fees can be paid via superannuation, which can also assist with cash flow and help to ensure that everyone can afford quality financial advice.
Ongoing client services provided by Veracity Wealth Planning include:
- Adviser appointments
- Unlimited adviser contact when required
- Portfolio reviews
- Strategy review documents
- Annual advice document to confirm continuation of current strategy or advise strategic changes
- Full implementation of ongoing recommendations
- Full ongoing administrative assistance with any investments, insurance and superannuation policies for which we are the listed adviser
- Ongoing correspondence and co-operation with your other strategic advisers including taxation discussions with accountants
- Centrelink correspondence and form completion (if applicable)
- Advice to members and trustees of SMSF