Living Life - The Retirement you have worked so hard for
Are you nearing retirement, or recently retired, and concerned about how long your money will last?
You may need a new source of income, such as superannuation and Centrelink payments.
This is the stage of life you have been working so hard for, and you need to make sure you can live the retirement you've always wanted.
Our strategies will focus on providing you with a regular income in retirement, maximising the longevity of this income and any Centrelink benefits and providing you with a sense of security for you and your family’s future.
Some strategies we may consider:
- Recontribution of super could reduce the potential tax payable by your beneficiaries if you were to die with a remaining super benefit, and must be considered prior to your permanent retirement.
- Review of your current superannuation to ensure it offers access to appropriate retirement income stream options.
- We consider various sources for your retirement income and the best structure of these to ensure you receive regular payments and maximise their longevity.
- Personal investments, also play a vital role in accumulating funds for your retirement and we can research investment options and consider various products and tax minimisation strategies. We will also consider the best ownership for these investments in order to protect your assets, minimise tax, and benefit your beneficiaries.
- Capital Protection can be considered in order to protect the assets you have accumulated so far, particularly if you are concerned about capital loss and the impact this may have on your retirement.
- We will provide you with projections of your net assets, and how long these can be expected to last you in retirement, based upon your retirement expenditure and including additional expenditure such as holidays, or purchasing luxury items.
- We will consider your personal situation in relation to any potential Centrelink benefits, and ensure your income and assets are structured in order to maximise these payments.
- It’s important to review your Estate Plan (Wills, Powers of Attorney etc.) with your changing personal situation. View all Services